Stratejm is an MSSP partner of Cyglass (www.cyglass.com). Stratejm’s 24x7x365 Network Defense service, provides a critical layer of defense behind the firewall to detect anomalies and threats that can lurk in your network for weeks, months, or even years before executing a devastating attack.
- Data traffic to prohibited countries (North Korea, Iran, etc.)
- Unauthorized VPNs created for the purpose of exfiltration
- Tampered firewall policies
- Rogue machines – machines running in an unknown subnet
- Network Dark Spots – network misconfiguration increasing the risk of an attack going undetected
- Retired asset suddenly becoming active
- Unauthorized use of company IT resources
- Suspicious after-hours traffic
- These types of activities are common to a wide range of attacks, including ransomware, Bitcoin mining, cybercriminal hacking attempts, and malicious insiders.
Traffic from your on-premise or cloud network will be securely connected to the Stratejm Cloud in a matter of minutes. Our Network Native approach works without the added cost and complexity reconfiguring your network of adding hardware or software appliances.
With its continuous learning capabilities, Network Defense builds and maintains a baseline of over 35 different aspects of the traffic patterns on your network. Network Defense’s core technology was funded and validated by US Intelligence agencies and Department of Defense (DoD), so it’s built to work in real-world environments.
Network Defense provides an important check on protective controls, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, to ensure that they are configured and running properly and have not been tampered. It also ensures compliance with relevant parts of ISO-27001, NIST CSF, and FFIEC by proving that your network traffic has been conforming to those requirements.
Instead of dealing with thousands of alerts each day, CyGlass’ layered Artificial Intelligence algorithms and machine learning technologies allow SOC and NOC teams to focus on the handful of SmartAlerts that pose serious potential threats to the network.