The leadership team at Stratejm are pioneers in the field of Managed Security Services in Canada.
Seeing that the threat landscape was changing rapidly and that the legacy MSSPs were unable or unwilling to change their business models, John Menezes demonstrated thought leadership and innovation by launching Canada’s first cloud-based Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) business in 2014. Stratejm, a Next Generation Managed Security Services Provider, brings innovation and thought leadership to the fight against cyber criminals. Stratejm’s sole mission is to assist enterprises reduce their risk and also reduce the cost of security operations.
Stratejm’s true cloud-based Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) is the first and most mature offering in Canada. Stratejm already services global enterprises as well as mid-size and large organizations in Canada and the United States. The Stratejm SECaaS offering is a comprehensive, holistic and scalable solution for managing security, performance, and compliance from IoT to the Cloud—delivered through a single pane-of-glass view of the customer organization. Stratejm’s SECaaS reduces complexity and accelerates threat detection while providing greater control and visibility over the security and functionality of your network. A key component of Stratejm’s Security-as-a-Service is the Cyber Intelligence Centre, which is a modern, full-service Security Operations Centre which has passed SOC 2 Type 2 audits with zero deficiencies.
Why Choose Stratejm?
- Highly Experienced Technology Team. Our team includes some of Canada’s leading technology professionals who have extensive planning and operations experience.
- Unparalleled Security Expertise. Stratejm’s team of security experts have been engaged by some of Canada’s largest enterprises to assist with security strategy, operations and the successful delivery of strategic security services.
- Strategic Approach and Operational Execution. Stratejm’s comprehensive capabilities in strategic planning, technology best practices and process improvement allow us to approach every engagement at both the strategic and operational level.
- Deep Industry Knowledge. Stratejm has established many strategic partnerships within the cyber security industry and is a recognized expert in this arena.
- One Size Does Not Fit All. Stratejm understands that each customer is unique and faces unique challenges. Any solutions, strategies or recommendations put forward by Stratejm must first demonstrate clear alignment with the business and its stated objectives.
- Vendor Knowledge. Our in-depth familiarity with the strengths and weaknesses of a wide range of vendor products is critical to a successful outcome.
- 24/7 State-of-the-Art Cyber Intelligence Centre – Security Operations Centre. SOC 2 Type II report shows zero deficiencies.